VocBench has a growing user community mainly made of public organizations which were looking for open source solutions for maintaining their thesauri, code lists and authority resources.
Here follows a short lists (alphabetical order, based on the resource) of known partners which are using (or close to adopt) VocBench for the maintenance of their resources:
- Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) > AGROVOC, Biotechnology, Land and Water, FAO Topics
- Institut National de la Recherche Agronomique (INRA) > in the context of AnaEE France project (ecosystems and biodiversity thesaurus) and Délégation à l'information scientifique et technique (DIST)
- EC Parliament Library
- European Environment Agency (EEA) > GEMET
- European Holocaust Research Infrastructure (EHRI) project: EHRI holocaust thesaurus, supporting the work of the EHRI Editorial Board (deployed by Ontotext)
- EU Publications Office > EUROVOC
- Columbia University > IEDA Thesaurus
- Italian Senate > TESEO
- United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP) > InforMEA, in the context of MEA, the Information and Knowledge Management Initiative
- Scottish Government > Gov metadata
- United Nations Convention to Combat Desertification (UNCCD)
- UNESCO > UNESCO Thesaurus (deployed by Sparna)
- Harvard University > Unified Astronomy Thesaurus (UAT)
If you are managing your thesaurus through VocBench and want to let others know about it, pls send us the single line description (as in the examples above) and, at your discretion, further information about your project.