VocBench has a growing user community mainly made of public organizations which were looking for open source solutions for maintaining their thesauri, code lists and authority resources.
Here follows a short lists of known partners which are using (or are very close to adopt) VocBench for the maintenance of their resources:
- Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) > AGROVOC, Biotechnology, Land and Water, FAO Topics
- EU Publications Office > EUROVOC
- UNESCO > UNESCO Thesaurus (deployed by Sparna)
- United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP) > InforMEA, in the context of MEA, the Information and Knowledge Management Initiative
- Italian Senate > TESEO
- European Environment Agency (EEA) > GEMET
- Harvard University > Unified Astronomy Thesaurus (UAT)
- EC Parliament Library
- Institut National de la Recherche Agronomique (INRA) > in the context of AnaEE France project (ecosystems and biodiversity thesaurus) and Délégation à l'information scientifique et technique (DIST)
- United Nations Convention to Combat Desertification (UNCCD)
- Scottish Government > Gov metadata
- Columbia University > IEDA Thesaurus
If you are managing your thesaurus through VocBench and want to let others know about it, pls send us the single line description (as in the examples above) and, at your discretion, further information about your project.